Featured Article
Ringing in Ears
Ringing in Ears

Q: If you have a head injury in an accident and you have ringing in your ears, can you claim this in the law suit? A: If you can get a doctor to diagnose it and attribute it to the accident, then yes. You should see an ENT and possibly a neurologist.

Read More

Blog posts in July, 2013

  • Air Bag Injury

    Q: Is there a case if an airbag explodes and causes damage to your eyes, hearing and resperatory issues? A: He needs to get medical treatment ASAP. ...

    View More
  • Uneven Hotel Curb

    Q: How much is a trip and fall case worth? I tripped over an uneven curb in a hotel parking lot. A: There are too many variables and unknowns to ...

    View More
  • Refuse an Accident Report

    Q: Was it OK for the officer at the scene of the accident to refuse to give me a copy of the report? A: It is not uncommon for you to be refused an ...

    View More
  • Trainee Truck Driver

    Q: 2 years ago I was a trainee truck driver involved in an accident, but my trainer was driving at the time of the accident. A: You have a workers ...

    View More
  • Is it too late to file a wrongful death suit?

    Q: When is it too late to file a wrongful death suit? A: Tough question. These are hard cases. There also might be an issue with the statute of ...

    View More

Contact Us Today!

All Consultations are Free and Confidential.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.